SOLD: Principia RSLe, 51cm frame Ultegra/Tiagra mix, £150, Dewsbury

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
The time has come to move on my Principia - loss of storage is forcing the sale of several bikes. This is a sad day :cry:

A Principia RSLe which is a Danish brand with handmade frames, 51cm frame in metallic blue, 9 speed Shimano Tiagra shifters. It is used with several scratches and has had the paint touched up in metallic blue.

I bought this Principia direct from Denmark in May 2016 needing some maintenance - there's a series of threads on here. It's been used for summer commuting for part of 2016 and 2017 and has covered 2860 miles with me.

The specification is as follows:
  • Aluminium frame and Principia carbon forks
  • Shimano Ultegra 6600 172.5mm cranks, 53/39 chainrings
  • Shimano Tiagra 4500 9 speed shifters
  • Shimano Tiagra 4500 front and rear derailleurs
  • Shimano Ultegra 6600 brakes front & rear with Clarks pads
  • Principia 700c wheels with 23mm Vittoria Rubino tyres
  • Principia saddle
  • FSA handlebars and 110mm stem
  • New FSA headset bearings fitted May 2017
  • Shimano Ultegra 6700 bottom bracket fitted late 2016
  • Will come with flat pedals rather than the Shimano ones fitted
Collection from Dewsbury, West Yorkshire, WF12 (near M1 J40, M62 J28, Leeds, Bradford, Huddersfield and Wakefield). Shipping is possible, estimated cost £25

DSCF5373.JPG
DSCF5374.JPG DSCF5375.JPG DSCF5376.JPG DSCF5377.JPG DSCF5378.JPG DSCF5379.JPG

Attachments

• DSCF5380.JPG
    DSCF5380.JPG
    297.1 KB · Views: 3
  • DSCF5381.JPG
    DSCF5381.JPG
    255.3 KB · Views: 2
  • DSCF5382.JPG
    DSCF5382.JPG
    115.3 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

nickAKA

Über Member
I've been looking for something for my brother for a while and this sort-of fits the bill but a bit curious re the sizing suitability... Given that he's a road bike virgin, a slightly smaller frame may well suit him better... How tall are you out of interest? He's a bit shorter than me so about 5'9"...

OP
OP
DCLane

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
I've been looking for something for my brother for a while and this sort-of fits the bill but a bit curious re the sizing suitability... Given that he's a road bike virgin, a slightly smaller frame may well suit him better... How tall are you out of interest? He's a bit shorter than me so about 5'9"...

Hi Nick. It's set up for me and levelling the saddle out it'd fit 5' 9". Basically I'd be keeping the Principia but I had an operation in September and can't bend enough to ride it - more upright bikes are the only option for a while.

nickAKA

Über Member
Just to keep you updated, my brother is interested but needs to buy a car this week for the commute so he's going to see if he has the cash left...

Top Bottom