SOLD! Performer 700c High Racer For Sale!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BearKnots

Über Member
How Do All ;-)

For Sale!
£1,500.00 or very nearest offer!

Here I have for sale my Performer, 700c High Racer.
IMG_9677a.jpg

Ok so here we are again, yet another machine for sale!
I am selling this Performer 700c High Racer as I have just made another purchase, I just can't help myself, can I? :-D

The bike was built up from a Frame kit in 2015 and is in fantastic condition, with internal cable runs for a clean look and a beautiful Pearl Blue paint finish!

I used the bike for long day rides and planned on using it for light touring with an extra-wheel trailer or credit card touring as the rack allows for plenty of kit to be carried.

I have upgraded the bike buy adding the Tortec rear rack, full SKS mudguards, a new Teracycle idler in the return chain line and stainles steel/Nylatron chain keepers.
I have also added brand new Jagwire cable housings a new stainless steel inner wires
the jewel in the crown being a brand new Novosport Carbon fibre seat, this is all carbon fibre and not the Fibreglass with carbon/kevlar top sheets that are sold as carbon upgrades for a premium price by some manufacturers!
The bike also has a Kinesis Carbon fork.

This bike is fully and properly serviced, set up and adjusted and is ready to ride today! with no further tinkering or twiddling needed, unless you want to of course!

The Details:

Performer, 700c High Racer Disk.
Year of manufacture 2014, Colour (Beautiful) Pearlecent Blue.
The Frame sports internal cable routing, FSA internal head set and the new ASS mini-bar/tiller arrangement.

Fork:
Kinesis, 700c, DC37 XC carbon disc fork.

Wheels:
Mavic Cross Ride Disc with bladed, straight pull spokes.
Tyres are Vittoria Zaffiro Pro, 32 - 622 (700 x 32c) and still in great condition with hardly any wear.

Brakes:
Avid BB5 Disk brakes with 160mm rotors and Tektro brake levers. Also included are the original Shimano BL-R550 brake levers, which have mirror mounting bosses attached to take a B+M cyclestar mirror.
Cable outers (housings) are Jagwire CGX-SL prelubed.
Inner cables are Clarks, stainless steel universal cables.

Drive train and gearing:
Cassette is a Sram 11-34 PG-950 9 speed
Chain is a YBN 9 speed with a Sram gold power link.
Crankset is a Shimano 105 Compact 5750 with 34 and 50 teeth rings. The cranks have been shorted to 145mm, which is a great knee saver!
Bottom Bracket is a Hollowtech II, SM-BB6700
Front derailleur is a FD-R489.
Rear derailleur is a Sram X-0.
Cable outers (housings) are Jagwire LEX-SL prelubed.
Inner cables are Clarks, stainless steel universal cables.
Sram X-0 gear shifters and Sram rubber bar grips.
Pedals are Shimano PD-M520 double sided SPD's.

Other Special items:
Tortec Epic Alloy Rear Rack with stainless steel stays and fixings.
Novosport Carbon Fibre Seat.
Novosport Air Mesh seat pad.
Neck Rest.
SKS Long Board mudguards with stainless steel stays and all fixings.
Spare Brand New Vittoria Zaffiro Pro tyre.

This is a gorgeous bike and needs no cleaning, work or improvements, you can ride off into the sunset with no worries at all!

If I missed anything or you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

Please see all the pictures for a full 360 visual examination.
http://ropeandcanvas.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/performer-700c-high-racer-for-sale.html

I am more than happy to have anyone come visit me and examine the High Racer without obligation. I am in the Heathrow Villages area Hillingdon, Middlesex.

If you are interested in this item please contact me via:
knotty dot bear at gmail dot com

The Price I am asking for this is:
£1,500.00or very nearest offer!

Payment either by Bank transfer to Nationwide account, cash in hand or Paypal (please add 3.4% to total to cover paypal fees unless sending monies as to a friend)

Thank you for looking!
Take care,
Barry ;-)

Last edited:

lpretro1

You didn't mention the height range for this bike?

OP
OP
BearKnots

BearKnots

Über Member
Many apologies!
This bike will fit someone from about 5'5" to around 6'6"+ though that is only a guide and there is scope for a shorter person due to the shorter cranks and a low seat height of 53cm.
I am 5'8" and the bike has plenty of range either side of this.

The given x-seam of 40" to 51" if with 170mm cranks, but with the 145mm cranks this makes a shorter x-seam possible as the boom is extended more than usual and also gives better heal clearance of the front wheel, (too much info?)

I hope this is of help.

Take care,
Barry ;-)

Top Bottom