*SOLD* Omega Mach 1 700c wheels, tiagra hubs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
Just gauging interest while I do battle with the devil on my shoulder about getting some new wheels

These are lightly used in reality probably under 750 miles, would be looking for around £60 plus postage (guessing £10-15, or collection from Sutton)

For an extra £20, I'd leave the similarly lightly used 10 speed sram 11-32 cassette in situ

Can be seen here on the genesis

Bank transfer or cash on collection (no PayPal)

Post here if interested.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 43

AndyRM

XOXO
Paging @biggs682 - he passed on the set I've got for sale because he's after silver hubs, the tart!

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
They are Omega Mk 1 rims I believe, tiagra hubs, 700c road bike (I have had 23mm and 25mm tyres on them)...no tyres and tubes not included (although I might listen to sensible offers for 25mm Pro 4 endurance tyres, will add weight to the parcel though)
...skewers depends on what wheels I decide on but again would consider (they are silver, stamped Shimano, seem to cost £18 each new!!)...

They came with the Pearson, I know no more

Last edited:
OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
I really don't know sorry... I would assume they'd be similar to a stock road bike wheel...

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
Offer accepted pending me actually making a decision to splash on new shiny round things!

Cyclist33

Offer accepted pending me actually making a decision to splash on new shiny round things!

Shirley, that is a foregone conclusion? :laugh:

Or should be.

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
OK, slight technical hitch...the wheels I was just about to buy aren't available in stock until 24 July

@Kins can you wait?

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
@biggs682 If you want them and Kins can't wait, you may have 2nd dibs @ £70 delivered (excl skewers, tyres, tubes, cassette) after the new wheels arrive if you wish

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
@vickster ok no promises as sorted at mo but always interested in wheel sets at the right price for other projects , it will depend on what i need at the time tho so no promises but please let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom