[SOLD] Keith Lambert steel road bike and Specialized Langster fixed gear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tdm

Über Member
I'm selling my road bike, it's a Keith Lambert build in the 90s. It's in very clean condition and is a nice fast, lightweight bike. Only issues with the bike are that the bar tape and lever hoods are a bit dirty and the covering on the saddle is coming off slightly although it's still very much usable and comfortable. Specs as follows:

-Reynolds 531 Frame 23" size with Reynolds 501 forks
-Shimano RX100 rear derailleur
-Shimano Exage 500EX front derailleur, crankset, brakes and levers
-7 Speed indexed shifting
-Mavic MA2 wheels laced to RX100 hubs with DT Swiss Spokes
-Shimano PD-A550 pedals (straps OK but toeclips are broken, not pictured but included)

I'm after £225 collected from Oxford

KeithLambert.jpg

I'm also selling my Specialized Langster, 58cm aluminium frame with carbon forks. I originally bought this as a bike for uni but it's a bit too nice for that and I'm commuting on a cheaper bike now. Rear hub is currently running fixed but can be flipped over to run on a freehub. The bike is a 2011 model and is in excellent working condition apart from some minor cosmetic scratches as you'd expect from use. The bottle cages and computer will be included but I will fit a pair of normal flat plastic pedals and remove that pump mounting bracket on the seat tube. After £350 for this
Langster1.jpg

OP
OP
T

tdm

Über Member
£320 for the Langster, anyone?

OP
OP
T

tdm

Über Member
Thanks for the offer but I'm not desperate to sell (yet!) so I'm happy to hold out a while longer for the asking price.

OP
OP
T

tdm

Über Member
Although I would take £300 if you could collect, particularly in the next couple of days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom