[SOLD] Islabikes : Beinn 26 small for sale - *SOLD*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cisamcgu

Legendary Member
I have a Beinn 26 (small) Islabike for sale. It is is very good, almost immaculate, condition even though it is over 7 years old (purchased July 2008).
It comes complete with original documents, bottle cage and mudguards and is virtually unused.

Pick up in Liverpool, or I may post but I would prefer not to.

I hope to get £200 but I am open to offers.

If anyone is interested I can post some pictures on the forum over the weekend, or supply any more information.

It is not currently for sale anywhere else, but I will venture into the world of ebay if no one is interested.

Many thanks
Andrew

SiHH

Regular
What age would this suit?

OP
OP
cisamcgu

cisamcgu

Legendary Member
From the Islabike web pages ( http://www.islabikes.co.uk/bike_pages/beinn26.html )

beinn26sml-red.gif
/ 8+ / £349.99

Adult sized wheels but this is not an adult sized bike. Scaled to suit the dimensions of a growing child the Beinn 26 can be equipped for mountain biking, going to school or touring – the choice is yours.

So it looks like is is for 8+ years old.

The bike is a grey/blue colour rather than the red in the photo

Thanks Andrew

OP
OP
cisamcgu

cisamcgu

Legendary Member
I will take a few photos at the weekend and put them up. Sorry I don't have any at the moment.

Andrew

P.s. The bike is actually nearly 6 years old, not over 7 as originally stated - apologies.

OP
OP
cisamcgu

cisamcgu

Legendary Member
OK, some pictures :
left_facing.jpg

left_detail.jpg

gear_detail.jpg

bars_detail.jpg

right_facing.jpg

Hope these are OK. If you want to know anything, or see anything in more detail, just let me know.

Thanks
Andrew

OP
OP
cisamcgu

cisamcgu

Legendary Member
I hope to sell it on Saturday, but if for some reason that falls through, I shall let you know

Hope that is OK

Andrew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom