**SOLD** HOY Shizuoka .001 2015 Hybrid

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
This was the first bike I bought from evanscycles that got me back into cycling, I Got about 6-7 months of commuting and the odd weekend ride down the towpath of the lea and thats about it. It has never covered any serious distance.

Last ride was just as it was turning autumn of 2015. There are a few scratches in the paintwork where the bottle cage is which is shown in the pictures and some light scratching on one of the cranks.

It comes with a tourist dx rack which was bought and fitted at evanscycles. mainly used for carrying my work uniform when commuting but thats it.

Tyres have also been switched from the stock Kenda Kwick Tendril to 38mm Schwalbe Marathon Plus

P1000167_zpsedox1ybn.jpg

P1000168_zps9wa3p10t.jpg

It has been sitting untouched since i bought my Triban and Im after a new bike so it makes sense that this be the one to go first (triban is also being replaced at a later date....)

Full spec of the bike can be found here

Not too sure where to price it at but i'm just going to say £300 for starters. The 2017 version isnt so different, comes with an extra gear and costs £650

Frame size is large - im about 6ft-6ft1.

Coincidently HOY also use the same frame on some of their Road bikes so it wouldnt be a bad idea if somebody wants this as a project bike to convert into a road or CX bike.

Will give it a clean and a re-grease before parting with it. I'll also throw in some flat pedals with it too if you plan to ride it home

Please inbox if you think im wrong on pricing. thanks.

Collection from North London.
Im also willing to deliver within 30 miles of N17. Courier delivery can be arranged as i have the massive box which my Cube arrived in. buyer covers all shipping.

Last edited:

vickster

Legendary Member
You might want to say whether delivery or collection and if so where from

Top Bottom