SOLD: Hawk Bordeaux hybrid bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

XiShT

I have a 3-year old Hawk Bordeaux hybrid bike for sale, purchased from Cycle King. I am selling on behalf of a friend who has recently graduated. This bike is also listed on Gumtree here.

IMG_8926.JPG IMG_8925.JPG IMG_8920.JPG IMG_8922.JPG IMG_8919.JPG IMG_8923.JPG IMG_8924.JPG

The bike comes with mudguards (front and rear), a basket and rear pannier rack, a bell, and a lock as shown in the pictures. 700C wheels and tyres, front and rear roll smoothly. Bike has a steel frame.

6-speed Shimano drivetrain with a Microshift grip shifter. Both brake pads still have loads of life left (rear brake pads are new). Pedals have been removed from the bike and reattached with antiseize. Drivetrain still works well with no gears slipping about. Both the saddle and handlebars are free to move, and have recently been regreased.

Some measurements (if they are needed):
46 cm seat tube
55 cm effective top tube

Would like £60 for the bike, open to reasonable offers near asking price. Collection only near Cambridge city centre (exact location/arrangements can be made via PM if interested), and more than welcome to view the bike before you decide. Any questions, hit me up. Thanks for looking!

OP
OP
X

XiShT

The bike has now been sold, thanks for looking :smile:

Top Bottom