SOLD Gore Phanton 2.0 XL

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wintergreen

Gore Phanton 2.0 Windstopper softshell Size XL.
This is new with tags, I bought it earlier in the year ready for when the weather turned but weight loss means its now too big for me.
£50 delivered or £45 collected (Im in Manchester).

DSC00087.jpg

Buck

Guru
Hi

What's the sizing like on this please and is this the model with zip off sleeves?

Thanks

Steve T

Veteran
Just bought myself one of these from Amazon in a medium and it is a cracking bit of kit. Sizing seems genuine non Italian .

bozmandb9

Insert witty title here
I just got one as well. I'm 6 foot, 13/5 stone, 42 chest, I got an XL, which from the Gore sizing guide is spot on. I think an L might be slightly better, so would agree that the sizing is on the generous size. Great jacket though, and having space to layer up underneath no bad thing.

bozmandb9

Insert witty title here
Gore Phantom highly recommended. I've had one for a couple of weeks, and very pleased with it. Don't expect to be able to remove the sleeves without assistance, and forget about putting them back on without removing the jacket, but a great all round jacket. XL is fairly big, but the jacket is designed not to be tight (take a look at all the promo photos, and there's a product video).

Great price too!

Top Bottom