SOLD: Giant Escape 3. 2013.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

David Garside

Giant Escape 3. 2013. Size L. 21 speed.
My friend bought this from a good lbs last July. He had the original tyres changed for a pair of 700 x 25c all condition Armadillo's. He also had a pair of bar end rests and two Elite custom race bottle holders fitted too. After a month he decided he wanted to go for a full road bike (defy1) so I bought this off him as a second bike. ( I use a Btwin Riverside three). Since buying it I've only done about 180 miles on it....including the London to Brighton and the Newbury Magnificat. It's a great bike to ride, light and nimble, but to be honest I prefer my trusty old Btwin.
The only other thing I've added to the Giant is an adjustable stem as I like the bars a little higher. It's in very good (almost looks like new) condition, but has the odd little mark here and there.
He did about 150 miles on it all told so it's total mileage isn't more than around 350, give or take.
It cost just over £350.00 with the tyres and the bar ends etc...plus the cost of the adjustable stem....so I'd like £250.00 ono.
I live in Hampshire and it would need to be collected.
I have some pictures if you pm me your email address.
Thank you.
David.

Last edited:
OP
OP
David Garside

David Garside

Someone asked for a photo of the bike....could you please message me your e mail address and i'll send some to you directly as i'm unable to add them to this page....or go onto ebay and look up my seller id of emo5c or search the above title and you'll see several on there.
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom