[SOLD] Giant Avail 2 2012 roadbike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
I am considering changing my Giant Avail 2 for a steelie...so am gauging interest here initially :smile:

This is the WSD version of the highly rated Defy 2. However, it isn't girly looking at all IMO!

Bike features an alu frame, carbon fork and 10 speed Tiagra double groupset

Main elements of spec can be found here http://www.giant-bicycles.com/en-us/bikes/model/avail.2/9048/48934/#overview

It is a size medium, suitable for a rider 5’7-5’11ish (geometry can be found in link too, it is essentially a 53-54cm compact frame) . It weighs in at around 10kg I believe

The bike has travelled many miles faultlessly (well apart from a couple of visitations on the old tyres :whistle:). In good condition, with a few small chips to the paintwork. The tyres were recently changed to a pair of 25mm Michelin Pro 4 Endurance.

I also changed the bars for a 38mm pair for a better fit, wrapped with a 3mm Fizik Performance tape in white. However, I can also provide a 42mm bar with the bike for broader shoulders (original was 40mm).

Bike will come sporting Crud Mk2 mudguards. It has the necessary holes for a fixed rack, so an ideal commuter/tourer/winter bike etc.

SPD pedals will be included as well as the original unused ones (with toeclips). Stock Giant saddle, never used.

I am asking £450 ono (for reference the RRP on the 2014 model is £799)

Am based in Sutton, Surrey, cash on collection only please

Cheers for looking :thumbsup:

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
Colleague going to take this so please close

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom