[SOLD] Genesis Flyer 52cm Cherry Red

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fuzzball

This bike has done only 3 miles from the shop to my garage where it has stayed, the receipt and genesis book are available as shown in photo. This is really as close to new as you can get. RRP is £700.
Flip flop hub, which is on freewheel side at the moment and tiagra brakes. The tyres still have beading as shown in photo. A great bike, just never got the weather last summer to take it out and I want to upgrade my road bike for sportive rides this year.
Reluctant sale so will only consider sensible offers!
It was bought from Alpine bikes and I even have the pre sale checklist for the bikes prep before sale.
In my opinion it is best single speed/fixie in its price range, look online for any review. Good for short stops and longer rides and great for training to improve your pedalling technique.

First to offer £550 will get the bike and I will take down the add. This is also listed on preloved and gumtree sites. Is available for inspection in Glasgow, would prefer collection from home and cash payment but could do cheque and collect on clearing. image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 8
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 10
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 8
OP
OP
Fuzzball

Fuzzball

Okay no interest so far so would definitely consider a lower offer! £500 would take it off and best offer will get it otherwise. It is still listed on other sites so may take down.

OP
OP
Fuzzball

Fuzzball

It's not SOLD instead after cleaning it up and getting it ready for sale, I couldn't resist and took it out for a ride yesterday, which went soo well I couldn't help but try it out on commute to work today! I am in love and the bike is now no longer for sale! Well I did try to get rid of it, so that's me back to 4 bikes! N + 1 all the way!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom