SOLD:: Garmin Virb Bundle !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jamin100

Guru
Decided I'm not going to get much use out of this so I'm going to sell.

Had it around 3 months and used it probably 4 times!

Boxed Garmin Virb (standard) with all bits and original accessories - Excellent condition
PLUS
Extra Garmin Virb Cradle (so you get 2 in total)
32GB Micro SD Card
Raceware Virb / Garmin Edge computer mount - Excellent neat mounting solution
Few extra thumb screws

This cost me £155 to put together, will sell for £110 delivered RMSD
Not looking to split the bundle up.
(garmin 800 pictured not included)

IMG_0251_zpszvzkojy6.jpg

IMG_0252_zpskn12pqjh.jpg

IMG_0253_zpsuptuzvel.jpg

IMG_0254_zpsbl1ib5w2.jpg

IMG_0255_zpspyg2c9nb.jpg

IMG_0256_zpsdgov7q8t.jpg

I would like to say yes, but it looks massive compared to the Drift Ghost I have my beady eyes on

OP
OP
jamin100

jamin100

Guru
Never heard of the drift ghost to be honest so can't put you off it lol

You can control this from certain garmin edge computers ;)

Never heard of the drift ghost to be honest so can't put you off it lol

You can control this from certain garmin edge computers ;)
Look it up. I have an older model, which is probably the same size as the Garmin, I can put it on a helmet, handlebars or the shoulder strap of a rucksack(I often do when walking the dogs). The only reason I am thinking of changing is because the new ones are a lot smaller. Oh yes and it has a remote you can operate from your hand.

U

User33236

@jamin100 is selling a perfectly capable camera (I know as I already have one) at, what I believe to be, a fair price given the accessories. Why the need to dump on his sale by comparing it to a product that, by your own admission, you do not already own? (Or if your purpose is to keep his sale higher up the 'recents' list then kudos!)

@jamin100 is selling a perfectly capable camera (I know as I already have one) at, what I believe to be, a fair price given the accessories. Why the need to dump on his sale by comparing it to a product that, by your own admission, you do not already own? (Or if your purpose is to keep his sale higher up the 'recents' list then kudos!)
No harm meant to the sale. If anyone wants it and the price is right they should buy it, regardless of what others say. I certainly would,

OP
OP
jamin100

jamin100

Guru
[QUOTE 4030013, member: 45"]Which one's yours? Telford?[/QUOTE]

Eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom