SOLD: Garmin Edge 800 and accessories

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User33236

I have for sale my Garmin Edge 800 complete with Bontager ANT+ speed and cadence sensors, K-Edge outfront mount, standard Garmin mount and a mini USB cable.

The unit is in excellent condition. It comes with the preinstalled base maps. Additional, free, maps can by using the guide at http://www.dcrainmaker.com/2013/05/download-garmin-705800810.html

£180 + postage. Local pickup available (Greater Manchester).

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

JamesK

Über Member
Still available?

OP
OP
U

User33236

Battery life is still very good. After one week of commuting and a leisurely Manchester to Southport and back it still hadn't tripped the low battery indication.

£170 Inc RM Special Delivery?

JamesK

Über Member
Can both the speed sensor and the cadence sensor be connected at the same time? I can't really go a lot higher - I'd originally thought it included a heart rate sensor and now realise I'll have to buy that separately!

OP
OP
U

User33236

Yes. You can have speed, cadence, HR and power meter (if you had one) all connected at the same time.

Since my OP I stumbled across my original HR strap that I can fling in too as I purchased a replacement some time ago. With that I would have to stick at £170 posted.

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
Yes. You can have speed, cadence, HR and power meter (if you had one) all connected at the same time.

Since my OP I stumbled across my original HR strap that I can fling in too as I purchased a replacement some time ago. With that I would have to stick at £170 posted.
Just asking but why would you need a speed sensor on an 800. I don't, mine tracks speed via GPS

OP
OP
U

User33236

Just asking but why would you need a speed sensor on an 800. I don't, mine tracks speed via GPS
There are several reasons to use a speed sensor.

http://road.cc/content/forum/126872-gps-speed-vs-speed-sensor-speed

OP
OP
U

User33236

If it's any good to you @JamesK I can do it at £150 posted as above without the K-Edge outfront mount?

JamesK

Über Member
Hiya,

Sorry for the slow reply, been researching my options. I'm now very tempted by the 810 due to the smart phone link up but I think that's probably overkill, especially at new prices.

I'm afraid I'd want the full package though, so will go up to £155 for the whole lot including heart rate sensor.

Cheers,

James

OP
OP
U

User33236

PM sent (sorry it you get multiple: messaging seemed to be playing up!)

Top Bottom