[SOLD] Garmin 800 Performance bundle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossala

Guru
I'm selling my garmin 800, hrm and cadence sensor. Also thrown in is a silicon cover for the garmin. It's in as new condition and has never been dropped.

I'm looking for 200 plus postage. For an extra 10gbp I can throw in a 16gb sd card with garmin maps and OpenStreetMaps on.

Kbrook

Guru
Any chance of a pic?

Kbrook

Guru
Thanks for the pics, I am after a GPS but know very little about them. I presume this has a mount for the handlebar is that right? What's the strap thing for? When you buy this new do you have to pay extra for the cadence sensor and maps, sorry if these are daft questions just trying to establish if this is a worthwhile buy for me.

OP
OP
fossala

fossala

Guru
Thanks for the pics, I am after a GPS but know very little about them. I presume this has a mount for the handlebar is that right? What's the strap thing for? When you buy this new do you have to pay extra for the cadence sensor and maps, sorry if these are daft questions just trying to establish if this is a worthwhile buy for me.
Yes there is a mount for the handlebars. The strap is a heart rate monitor (HRM) it helps with training. You can buy garmin edges in quite a few "bundles". What I'm offering (if you choose to buy the SD card as well) is everything you need to use the features on the garmin 800 (except a power meter but they are around 1000gbp).

This is priced to go so I don't expect it to be around for many days. Any questions about anything just ask.

OP
OP
fossala

fossala

Guru
I will take it off your hands if its sill on offer.
I have PM you...
Haven't recived one. I'll PM you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom