[SOLD] FSA Gossamer Pro 52/36 Crankset

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
I have for sale a FSA Gossamer Semi Compact (52/36) 172.5mm Crankset

The crankset has done approx 100 miles on my spesh tarmac and have been removed for a compact chainset

comes complete with BB30 bottom bracket

£80 posted - via paypal gift

OP
OP
J

jowwy

reasonable offers welcome - want to get rid as its not needed

GarethG

Hi, I'm quite interested in this. Do you know if the bottom bracket would be compatible with a Scott press fit system? It currently has a hollow tech 2 system on it, if that makes any difference.

Looking online, it looks like mine has a 41mm external case. Do you know the model of the one you have?

Extremely tempted.

Thanks
Gareth

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

jowwy

Hi, I'm quite interested in this. Do you know if the bottom bracket would be compatible with a Scott press fit system? It currently has a hollow tech 2 system on it, if that makes any difference.

Looking online, it looks like mine has a 41mm external case. Do you know the model of the one you have?

Extremely tempted.

Thanks
Gareth

The model i have is as listed - its the FSA Gossamer Pro BB30 bottom bracket - the bottom bracket is brand spanking new and never been used

it came on a Specialized Tarmac Sport 2014

http://www.fullspeedahead.com/products/627/GOSSAMER-PRO-COMPACT-5034,-4636,-5236-CRANKSET

OP
OP
J

jowwy

IMAG0047.jpg

As you can see its virtually brand spanking new - c/w unused bb30 bottom bracket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom