SOLD: [FS] Garmin Edge 810

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
TBH I'm advertising this on behalf of our own elusive @gb155.

If you're interested please reply and/or PM me and I'll get you guy together.

He's asking £250.

Cheers :thumbsup:

10540377_907501302610007_8019571952048833358_n.jpg

10527560_907501319276672_829949641230841131_n.jpg

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Can I just point out .....
Only in private!
... conversational posts do not usually impact on classified ads, but posts regarding pricing, other offers, and cheaper availability do. If a seller wishes us to remove off-topic conversational posts from their classified thread then they can report it and we'll take care of it.

It is not up to you or others however to dictate the price someone asks for their items. If you feel the seller has unwittingly overpriced something you should contact them directly via PM in the first instance to let them know so that they have the opportunity to change their offer. They may simply not know that they are asking too much or that better offers are available elsewhere.

If they choose to ignore you then you have to accept this - or if you feel they are out to deliberately defraud CCers report it to the moderator team and we'll look into it.

Ultimately it is incumbent upon the buyer to research whether the price is fair and reasonable.

Cheers,
Shaun

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 18052

Just the unit or has it the hrm strap and GSC10?

Cheers (asking for a mate)

OP
OP
smokeysmoo

smokeysmoo

Legendary Member
If you can wait until Wednesday for payment I'll take it for the asking price £200
I have £150 here if that's any good?
Not enough bud, sorry :sad:

OP
OP
smokeysmoo

smokeysmoo

Legendary Member
If you can wait until Wednesday for payment I'll take it for the asking price £200
He's been out all day and has just got back to me. He has got someone else interested but they're dragging their feet ATM.

He said if they've not picked it up by Wednesday then it's all yours.

He'll let me know and then if it comes off I'll get you guys together :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom