[SOLD] Ford Focus automatic 54 reg

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
My mum is selling her car.
I don't have all the details, but it's a 1.6 Zetec petrol automatic 5 door hatchback, just under 50k miles on the clock. It's a pale metallic blue. I believe my mum was the second owner

Very clean car for its age, full Ford SH. Had a major service earlier this year, cambelt, waterpump, suspension stuff. MOT due February, she's done under 3000 miles I believe since the last one

Very practical family car, and can easily get bikes in with the seats down :biggrin:

Located Banstead, Surrey (could easily get it to Sutton, Epsom etc if required)

£2000 ONO

Happy to provide more details, PM me if interested

Damn, wrong timing for me to see this!

I hope she manages to sell it soon :smile:

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
Cheers. Yes, a couple who live 15 mins from parents. His car had gone kaputt, needed a replacement fast :smile:

Ahh, at least it's someone close too.

I've been looking for something upto 300 odd miles (have family in the midlands and friends in Birmingham), so don't mind the travelling, but it's finding something decent as my first car, and also being able to test drive it as a learner too. So if you hear of anyone shifting something fairly good, ideally like the Focus, C-Max etc as an automatic, please remember me :biggrin:

Panter

Just call me Chris...
Ahh, at least it's someone close too.

I've been looking for something upto 300 odd miles (have family in the midlands and friends in Birmingham), so don't mind the travelling, but it's finding something decent as my first car, and also being able to test drive it as a learner too. So if you hear of anyone shifting something fairly good, ideally like the Focus, C-Max etc as an automatic, please remember me :biggrin:

Does it have to be an auto? Fiend of mine is selling a 1.2 Polo for £1500.00 if that's of any interest? Based in Kent.

Hi Panter,

Unfortunately I can only drive an auto, due to being unable to press down on the clutch, otherwise I'd jump at the chance!
Driven a few different manuals till I reluctantly agreed to learn in an auto.

Thank you for the offer though, the Polo should be snapped in no time though, as they're great cars!

Panter

Just call me Chris...
Hi Panter,

Unfortunately I can only drive an auto, due to being unable to press down on the clutch, otherwise I'd jump at the chance!
Driven a few different manuals till I reluctantly agreed to learn in an auto.

Thank you for the offer though, the Polo should be snapped in no time though, as they're great cars!

No problem, good luck with the search!

Top Bottom