SOLD: For Sale Trek 700 ideal commuter or General Hack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
Trex 700 Trekking for sale .
metallic blue paintwork with a few minor storage related marks , Monotube cro - moly frame that measures 21 1/4" or 54cm from centre of crank to top of seat tube and 22" or 56cm along the top tube . 1 previous retired owner from new that by the look of it didnt use it very much .
Shimano c101 groupset including dci panel (although one side is not operating) v brakes provide good stopping power , crankset has 170 mm arms and is also equipped with a plastic chain case that has some rubbing marks on .
original Bontrager 700 x 35C Select Invert Hard Case tyres that dont look to have done many moles at all . 700 alloy rims on unbranded hubs fr is quick release whilst rear is nutted these seem to roll very freely and true .
Alloy micro adjust seat post with black " oasis" comfort saddle alloy hi riser stem and slightly swept bars (slight markings that should come off) 2 x sets of bottle cage mounts , original guards fr & rr although the front has lost the last section . Standard fitment alloy rear carrier and frame mounted zefal sp3 pump .

a very nice clean bike that seems to have had little use at all

asking £85 collected from Wellingborough Northamptonshire nn8 postcode or can send via a 2 working day courier for an extra £21.50

loads more pics just ask

trek1.jpg trek2.jpg trek3.jpg

Last edited:

London Female

Über Member
Hello Biggs, I am looking for a bike for my son who is about 5ft 11. Do you think this would be the right size for him?

Thank you

London Female

Über Member
as in the pics is set for me at 5ft10" so yes should be fine

He has had a look at the photos and likes it so as long as the size is good for him he would like it. When would be a good time for us to come so he can sit on it to make sure the size is ok?

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
He has had a look at the photos and likes it so as long as the size is good for him he would like it. When would be a good time for us to come so he can sit on it to make sure the size is ok?
either day over the weekend is good would prefer early am or later afternoon is preference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom