[SOLD] For Sale Carrera TDF only covered 20 miles !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
just trying to gauge a level of interest a mate of mine bought the above bike last year rode it once for no more than 20 miles and since then it has sat in his garage unused.

its a 58cm large size in yellow & black as normal in std spec re halfords link below

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/..._productId_810707_langId_-1_categoryId_165710

he is asking £310 which i think is way too cheap , any interest can be passed on me may offer to post it but not sure .

fossala

Guru
They can be had new for around that price when they have one of their "sales".

boybiker

Guru
Seen one of these for sale on Kent gumtree at £200 for a few weeks. It's in good condition but just not worth the money!

vickster

Legendary Member
I'd eBay it, more likely to get someone paying a higher price given its new. But he'll lose 10% in fees

Or encourage him to ride it again now summer is here!

Rayvon

just trying to gauge a level of interest a mate of mine bought the above bike last year rode it once for no more than 20 miles and since then it has sat in his garage unused.

its a 58cm large size in yellow & black as normal in std spec re halfords link below

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/..._productId_810707_langId_-1_categoryId_165710

he is asking £310 which i think is way too cheap , any interest can be passed on me may offer to post it but not sure .

My son just sold his, he did exactly the same. Rode it once. He's just sold it for £200.

I have a ventura Pro tour that im selling that I bought from J E James last sept done about 600 mile on it. Just replaced the wheels on it to Shimano R500 done 60 mile on them. Selling the bike for about 300 ono.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom