[SOLD] For Sale 18 Items, Frame, Forks, Headset, Stems and More

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Pictures of all items with detailed descriptions are on my Flikr account:-

http://www.flickr.com/photos/37729119@N08/

Prices include postage in the UK, payment by paypal gift, bank transfer or cash on collection/delivery, a lot of this is new and nearly all is as new:-

SOLD - £85 - Avid BB7 MTB 160mm IS brakes new in boxes unopened
SOLD - £70 - Shimano Zee 36t single ring chainset with H2 BB, fitted and removed never ridden
SOLD - £25 - Bars with stem - Salsa Moto Ace 17 degree sweep 25.4x660mm bars black with black stem 110mm and not much rise, removed from new bike without being used
£20 - Bars with stem - silver flat bars 25.4x580mm, Uno black stem 10degx100mm, removed from Bike Friday Tikit without being used
£50 - Thomson Elite X4 stem black 0 degree 31.8x70mm fitted and removed never ridden
£8 - Outland road stem 6-8 degrees 31.8x120mm as new fitted and removed
£120 £100 - RockShox TK32 29er 100mm 9mm QR suspension forks, fitted and removed never ridden, steerer is 180mm and poplock hasn't been opened or fitted
SOLD - £70 - Surly LHT disc forks black 296mm steerer fitted and removed but not ridden
SOLD - £200 - Surly Karate Monkey frameset full detail on Flikr, size large, colour battleship grey and is in as new condition
SOLD - £50 - Hope headset silver 1 1/8 fitted and removed but never ridden
SOLD - £40 - Civia 700c Market Fenders anodised red alloy cost me £60 to import them and turns out they aren't wide enough for the tyres I want to run. They are 48mm wide and can take a 38mm tyre they are new and unopened.
SOLD - £50 - Park Tools digital hanging scales, used 3 times supplied with batteries
SOLD - £45 - Thomson Elite seatpost 31.6x410 setback black with insertion marks but new otherwise
SOLD - £9 - Hope seatpost clamp bolt up red 34.9mm fitted and removed but not ridden
SOLD - £9 - Hope seatpost clamp bolt up black 34.9mm fitted and removed but not ridden
SOLD - £12 - Hope seatpost clamp QR silver 30mm fitted and removed but not ridden

OP
OP
MacB

MacB

[QUOTE 2482950, member: 30090"]Correct me if I'm wrong but you are offering the burls as a complete bike as shown in the pics? If so what is the frame size?[/quote]

Sorry the Burls is frame only, the full frame specs are in my Flikr photo description I hope....this new Flikr is confusing me. The size is an ETT of 615mm frame designed for me at 6'1" and for flat bars. It could take drops but it would need to be a pretty big person with that ETT. The geometry inspiration was from a Thorn Mercury size large.

OP
OP
MacB

MacB

Ah I think I see the confusion the complete bike picture was a previous Burls and is only still on there in relation to the side view of the Jones Loop bars

Shaun

Founder
I can't edit the OP at present so the Red Hope Seatpost Clamp and the Park Tool Scales are now sold

There's a deliberately short edit window in Classifieds (see here). :thumbsup:

The items quoted appear to have been marked as sold, so for any others just report your original post and let us know what needs marking as sold and we'll sort it. ^_^

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
That Burls, as my stepdaughter would say in a 'street' fashion if she were into bicycles, is sick.

Shaun

Founder
I thought that's what I'd done, don't tell me I've got it wrong again...am I meant to send a PM/conversation?

He he - yeah, just a little bit wrong - scroll up to your first post and click the "Report" link then type in the box what's sold or needs changing. This will post a message in the mods forum and someone can then action it for you. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom