[SOLD] Focus carbon frame 55cm = L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I have a carbon Focus frame for sale 2 years old ... in excellent condition £350
The Main colour is pearl white with sky blue and red piping for detailing on some of the tubes
This is a rare colour you would will not see one like this it was sold mainly in Germany.
The frame would suite someone 5"7 to 5"11 or 29 to a 31 inside leg ..
If your interested in the frame I will email you some pictures ..

Thanks

gds58

Über Member
PM sent requesting pictures. V interested

gds58 I posted on your wall that my pc was in for repair and the pictures of the frame are on the pc ... the frame is at my other house in wigan , i live in manchester. I will go back there over the weekend to take some pictures.... for you all to see ^_^

gds58

Über Member
Weekend's gone and still no pictures! I'm still interested but I can't help wondering as to just how much you want to sell this frame! Posting an advert with no access to pictures is a tiny bit short sighted and pointless. As I said I'm still very interested so pictures as soon as would be good. Cerainly not prepared to make any decisions without seeing any pic's of it.

gds58

Über Member
Tisssot, message just sent to your conversation inbox with an apology and explanation for the delay in replying (you'll see what I mean!) Offer made for the frame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom