[SOLD] dhb Aeron Pro Cycling Bib Short Black/Red Size Medium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

2wd

Canyon Aeroad CF 7.0 Di2
Only worn twice for a short distance

Top quality and highly rated but i think I'm an odd shape (I know I'm an odd shape!) and I'm still searching for the right fit for me, so selling these at bargain price of £40.00 inc post to mainland UK

Really smart looking,lightweight and Carbon Fibre mesh!

Field Sensor 249g performance stretch fabric from Italy (69%Nylon-16%Polyester-15%Elastane)
Carbon fibre mesh bracesCyTech Elastic Interface Tour Air chamois (cycling pad)Wide leg elastic with silicone particle gripperWhite dhb logo on right thigh and rearBranded lycra binding

dhb-aeron-pro-bib-shorts-black-red-13_zps3a9011e4.jpg

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/dhb-aeron-pro-cycling-bib-short/

Can second these are a nice piece of kit, as I have them in large, and would have bought a second if this was the right size!

Reactions: 2wd

AndyRM

XOXO
@CopperCyclist or @2wd - how tall are you? I'm 6'1", but have a very short torso. Current bib-shorts are a medium and they fit OK.

Do you reckon these ones would be too? Wiggle says 'tight' fit so I'm not too sure...

Would be interested if you reckon they'd fit.

OP
OP
2wd

2wd

Canyon Aeroad CF 7.0 Di2
Hi Andy

I'm 5ft 9 and have a short torso as well and I dont feel like they are any where near the limit for my height

The material is the stretchiest I've ever had on bib shorts as some leave you almost bending over!

I can't make the call for you Andy but all I can say is they are very good VFM at the shop price, and even better at the price I'm selling at :smile:

AndyRM

XOXO
Hi Andy

I'm 5ft 9 and have a short torso as well and I dont feel like they are any where near the limit for my height

The material is the stretchiest I've ever had on bib shorts as some leave you almost bending over!

I can't make the call for you Andy but all I can say is they are very good VFM at the shop price, and even better at the price I'm selling at :smile:

Cool, thanks for letting me know.

Seriously tempted to take a punt. I will think it over on my way home and let you know ASAP. Although if the chap on the Continent is happy with your terms by all means go with him.

So, second dibs I guess?

OP
OP
2wd

2wd

Canyon Aeroad CF 7.0 Di2
If you could find out the postage cost (minus the UK postage cost) I'll take them Payment by Paypal?

Thanks

This would be classed as a small parcel

I think I paid around £3.80 last time I sent a small parcel in the UK

I can send it out with DPD for around £14.00

£50.00 delivered to France

Let me know if your OK with that DD and I'll message you my Paypal details :smile:

OP
OP
2wd

2wd

Canyon Aeroad CF 7.0 Di2
Hi Again,

I think I'll leave it thanks. I can get them brand new from Wiggle for 62 quid delivered free to France, and I can change them if they don't fit. Good luck with the sale though.

OK DooDah fair enough

Thats why I said £40.00 inc post to mainland UK as at that price they're a bargain

Start adding post on for shipping abroad and this is what happens

--------

HI Andy

they are yours if your still on

@CopperCyclist or @2wd - how tall are you? I'm 6'1", but have a very short torso. Current bib-shorts are a medium and they fit OK.

Do you reckon these ones would be too? Wiggle says 'tight' fit so I'm not too sure...

Would be interested if you reckon they'd fit.

Sorry for the late reply, the @ thing didn't work and only just saw this. I couldn't really help anyway, I'm 5'11" but have the opposite problem of a long torso. The large fit me almost spot on height wise, and wouldn't want to go smaller than them!

AndyRM

XOXO
Sorry for the late reply, the @ thing didn't work and only just saw this. I couldn't really help anyway, I'm 5'11" but have the opposite problem of a long torso. The large fit me almost spot on height wise, and wouldn't want to go smaller than them!

No worries fella. Decided to chance it. I am built like a slightly overweight spider so I reckon they'll fit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom