[SOLD] Carrera Gryphon Hybrid/Road Bike Disc Spec 20" / 51cm - Great Condition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bigup

Purchased this in 2011 from Halfords, I am the only owner, used only a few times then lost interest, it is in as new condition, there is only 2 marks on the top of the frame (cause by my sons bike being leaned against it (without me knowing), see pics below

We are a smoke free/pet free household, bike always kept indoors and never outside or in the garage, wheels not buckled and tyres still have the sticky out rubber bobble/bits too!

Tyres fully inflated with no punctures ever. This is the disc spec and not the usual V-Brake model

size is 20" / 51cm i am 5ft 9" and i fit fine with loads of room in the seat pole

only selling to help make space for a road bike i have just purchased

Spec:
Lightweight, 51cm, 7005 aluminium semi-compact frame, with double butted main tubes, with mudguard and rack eyes
Rigid fork, cro-moly blades, mudguard mounts and low rider eyes
18 speed SRAM X5 rear mech and X5 triggers
Prowheel Gloria 50-36 chainset with cartridge bottom bracket
Tektro IO mechanical disc brakes, 160mm rotors for powerful braking
DDR-1 double wall disc specific rims on Formula hubs
Low profile Innova 700-28c tyres
Flip flop stem, anatomic bars
Clearance for mudguards
Colour: Metallic Blue/Grey

Pics:
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Price: £250 or near offer

collection only in Manchester/Stockport Area, i live 5 mins from Manchester Airport

Lots of ebay and other forums references available if needed.

thanks

OP
OP
bigup

bigup

More Pics :smile:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

OP
OP
bigup

bigup

:smile:

the photos don't do it justice, apart from the 2 marks on the top frame it looks like new

make me a reasonable offer, i may just accept :smile:

at a push i could probably post it too, as buyers cost, i figure a hand full of rolls of bubble wrap should make it safe in transit?

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
:smile:

the photos don't do it justice, apart from the 2 marks on the top frame it looks like new

make me a reasonable offer, i may just accept :smile:

at a push i could probably post it too, as buyers cost, i figure a hand full of rolls of bubble wrap should make it safe in transit?

Mate, no need to sell it to me. I used to have a Carrera Subway with discs. Awesome bikes. Gave it to my brother when I upgraded. Wish I hadn't. If I wasn't having a loft conversion done which is swallowing a lot of my funds I would buy it. But sorry, have to have to exercise a bit of self control and say no. A shame.

OP
OP
bigup

bigup

bike now sold (locally)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom