[SOLD] Campagnolo Zonda 2013 2-way fit (Camp freehub)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Leodis

Veteran
Selling this set of 2013 2-way fit (both clincher & tubeless Campagnolo freehub. This wheel set has done 130 miles as I have a replacement set and no longer need this set. Zondas in the price range are hard too beat. There is a slight scuff on the rear decals but nothing major and can easily be fixed with new decals (as pictured).

The information regarding the wheels below, the RRP for these is £479 new so these is a cracking deal for a wheelset hardly used, to you guys £300

DSC_0055.jpg
ps - Yes I know I need to stripe that crap wallpaper... I'd rather be cycling though

Top Features of the Campagnolo Zonda 2 Way Fit Clincher Wheelset
Wheel Features:
The milled rim reduces the peripheral weight of the rim and makes the wheel extremely reactive
MoMag(TM) allows the external profile of the rim to be free of holes
Dynamic Balance(TM) ensures every point of the rim is counter-balanced by an equal weight on the opposite side
Aerodynamic spokes using the Spoke anti-rotation system (allows the spokes to maintain the best aerodynamic position)
Spoke count: front - 18 aero spokes, rear: 21 aero spokes
Hub - oversized flange on the drive side: increases the torsional stiffness, increasing reactivity at each change in rhythm of the pedal stroke
Aluminium hub body: provides a high degree of lateral stiffness
Aluminium axle: reduces the weight of the wheel
The Zonda wheelset has been strengthened thanks to MEGA G3. In the standard clincher tyre versions and 2-Way Fit, Zonda raises the performance level, boasting greater performance and more aggressiveness. A great wheelset for racing.
MEGA G3 on the rear wheel makes Zonda 2013 range the benchmark wheel in the market providing greater torsional stiffness and greater side stiffness that transform into greater energy transmitted to the wheel.

MEGA G3(TM) spoke pattern: perfect balance of the spoke tensions on both sides of the wheel. Reduces stress, increases transversal rigidity and the transmission of power to the wheel. MEGA G3(TM) eliminates vibrations even with "heavy" cyclists.

Last edited:

colly

Re member eR
I so wish I had a spare 300 quid. :sad:

gds58

Über Member
Hope you don't mind me pointing out that '2-Way fit' doesn't mean that it will take both Clincher and Tubular tyres. There is no such thing as a rim that will take both clincher and TUBULARS (or 'tubs' as they used to be called) Tubulars are sewn up tyres with the inner tube sewn inside them and they are stuck with tape or glued onto a concave shaped rim. The Americans typically refer to these as 'sew-ups'. 2-Way fit rims will accept Clincher and TUBELESS tyres, which is a slightly adapted clincher tyre with a special bead to allow it to be run without an inner tube and using a liquid sealant inside to seal any punctures or tiny gaps. There aren't too many of these tyres about yet (for road wheels) but they are about to become very popular. MTB'ers have been doing it for a while and it works very well. Hutchinson currently make some very good tubeless road tyres.
Hope this helps explain the differences and avoids somebody being inadvertantly mislead.

Graham

OP
OP
Leodis

Leodis

Veteran
Hope you don't mind me pointing out that '2-Way fit' doesn't mean that it will take both Clincher and Tubular tyres. There is no such thing as a rim that will take both clincher and TUBULARS (or 'tubs' as they used to be called) Tubulars are sewn up tyres with the inner tube sewn inside them and they are stuck with tape or glued onto a concave shaped rim. The Americans typically refer to these as 'sew-ups'. 2-Way fit rims will accept Clincher and TUBELESS tyres, which is a slightly adapted clincher tyre with a special bead to allow it to be run without an inner tube and using a liquid sealant inside to seal any punctures or tiny gaps. There aren't too many of these tyres about yet (for road wheels) but they are about to become very popular. MTB'ers have been doing it for a while and it works very well. Hutchinson currently make some very good tubeless road tyres.
Hope this helps explain the differences and avoids somebody being inadvertantly mislead.

Graham

Thanks for correcting me Graham I have amended my post and knowledge.

colly

Re member eR
In knew what you meant ^_^ :thumbsup:
I've been looking at 'tubeless' for a while.

I might be able to stretch to £250. :whistle:

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Can he ride them home?
[Colly just needs the rest of the bike now...]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom