[SOLD] Calling the ladies.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Mrs Smoo has been having a sort out and has various Radley bags and purses and an Ugg Australia bag up for auction on fleabay.

These are all basically brand new, some with tags and some without, so if you're into your bags and purses there may well be something that floats your boat.

Check them all out HERE :thumbsup:

PS: I'm always up for a deal to a CC'er ;)

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Good luck with your auctions. I personally don't understand the cult of the handbag or needing more than one purse either. I have a ruksack. Had it for 30+ years now and it does the job. My pal Karen paid £85 for one of those purses with a scotty dog on it. £85 :eek::eek: Just repeating that as I couldn't believe it 5 years ago and I still have a problem believing it. My sister-in-law says that I'm not a proper woman.

Ganymede

Veteran
Good luck with your auctions. I personally don't understand the cult of the handbag or needing more than one purse either. I have a ruksack. Had it for 30+ years now and it does the job. My pal Karen paid £85 for one of those purses with a scotty dog on it. £85 :eek::eek: Just repeating that as I couldn't believe it 5 years ago and I still have a problem believing it. My sister-in-law says that I'm not a proper woman.
In that case I'm not either.

In spite of the occasional bow on the shoes...

In that case I'm not either.

In spite of the occasional bow on the shoes...
and another 'not a proper woman' here as well... don't own any purses or handbags... pockets or a rucksack do me fine... :laugh:

Saluki

World class procrastinator
and another 'not a proper woman' here as well... don't own any purses or handbags... pockets or a rucksack do me fine... :laugh:
If I run out of room in rucksack or pockets I put stuff in Hubster's pockets. He always has loads of space. So much so, that sometimes I go out sans rucksack :laugh:

Hope the auctions are going well @smokeysmoo Is Mrs Moo going to put the money towards something lovely?

vickster

Legendary Member
I think the need for handbags can also be driven by job, my contract is quite clear about the requirement for business appropriate bags for client meetings!

OP
OP
smokeysmoo

smokeysmoo

Legendary Member
Hope the auctions are going well?
Loads of watchers on everything so fingers crossed for a bidding frenzy near the end ;)

Is Mrs Smoo going to put the money towards something lovely?
I don't get told that info TBH :ph34r: I just get the pleasure of taking the photos, listing the stuff, dealing with Q's, chasing payments, packing stuff up and printing postage labels :sweat:

Seriously though, it's Miss Smoo's birthday later this month so I suspect the money will be going towards all that entails :thumbsup:

theclaud

Openly Marxist
I'm not a proper woman either. You'd be amazed at how few of us are. So as I don't do handbags anyway it scarcely matters that I think Radley bags are horrible.I didn't know Ugg made bags, but if they are as vile as their boots then I'm not surprised Mrs Smoo wants to be shot of them.

Mandragora

I thought it was just me.... as I looked with adoration at my new handlebar bag this weekend (and was heard to mutter 'Ooo, look, another pocket... oh I wonder if I do that... hmmmm... yep, I think I can fit the front loop light over the... grunt, yep, over the freebie rain cover that came with it by using the clip on shoulder strap as a sort of belt thingy... yesss, shower proof now and with the new light blinking, too. ') , I realised that it was giving me more pleasure than any handbag I've ever owned has done. I did once buy a Radley handbag - I found it in a charity shop, realised it would be a perfect size to hold a laptop and being vintage it was a bit of a find. (I recognised the name only because I am a girl, after all, and thus have friends who are also female and who talk about such things as the various brands of handbags and shoes.) I bought it for £23, realised shortly afterwards I'd never use it, because I don't tote a laptop round anywhere, so onto fleabay it went, selling shortly thereafter for over £60. Enough profit to buy something nice for the bike! Smokey, I fear many of us may not be Radley's target audience round here....

Top Bottom