**SOLD** Bontrager RL Road Shoes Size 45 (UK 10) - Outstanding Condition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gds58

Über Member
For Sale:

Pair of Bontrager RL Road shoes in Size 45 (UK 10) in silver. Ultra stiff full carbon sole and micro click adjust buckle. These shoes are in outstanding virtually as new condition and have a brand new pair of Specialized blue BG footbeds fitted (I used them with different heat moulded footbeds) These shoes have hardly been worn as I have two other pairs and these were a kind of 'back-up' pair (not really sure why!) even the carbon sole is virtually unmarked.

Sizing wise they are probably more like a generous 44 as they have a nice wide and deep toe box area. These were a £150 shoe when new.

£75 including FREE postage to the UK

Pictures can be found here: https://www.dropbox.com/sc/gmatmcj3tufxmbr/AAA_MSjyN_TyWk1Y4gpnby80a

Many thanks for looking, Graham

Steven martin

Hi, sorry don't want to wee on your fire but you can get them new at evans for £78.

Sorry thought it might help you to sell.

S

OP
OP
gds58

gds58

Über Member
Hi, sorry don't want to wee on your fire but you can get them new at evans for £78.

Sorry thought it might help you to sell.

S

Thanks for your input but the shoes have SOLD and paid for long before your attempts to 'put out my fire' and are now packed ready for posting in the morning, but in any case the ones at Evans (yes I've checked) are not the same shoes as these.
No worries though as I'm guessing by your 'signature' that you class these as 'silly shoes' and weren't interested in buying them anyway. And I didn't need your help to sell as I managed that all on my own thank you.

G

Steven martin

Wow... Was only trying to help! And did not mean to offend.

And my signature was a bit of fun? I have "silly shoes" and use them every time I ride, it was what we call humour...

S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom