SOLD - Boardman Road Comp 2009 edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Beaker39

As I am moving to warmer climbs I am selling my spare bikes and just keeping the best one!

As such I have the above bike which I bought brand new in October 2009. Rode it for first couple of years and then just used it with clip on TT bars for mid week TT's for 1 year (did a 23:31 10mm TT on it!). Since then has been sat on the turbo so hasn't really been used for the last couple of years (I hate the turbo!)

All the original spec except for tyres which are Michelin Krylion Carbons and inner chainring that has a 34t but I still have the original 36t too.

All in great condition with the usual stone chip wear underneath which I always touched up and plenty of wear left in everything else. Probably could do with new bar tape but easy and cheap enough to replace.

More info here http://www.bikeradar.com/gear/category/bikes/road/product/review-boardman-comp-08-22946/

It's a Size LARGE and suits me fine at 6' but would suit anyone a couple of inches either way I would guess.

Looking for £200 ono for what is a great bike.
Collection from Manchester or could meet half way if not too far.

I have some pics but don't know how to put them on here but can email on request.

coco69

Veteran
pm sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom