SOLD: Boardman Race

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Milzy

Guru
Hey all.

I'm selling my Boardman race to put a deposit on a carbon bike. I've loved this bike, it's one of the most bang for buck bikes out there in my opinion. Low miles just done a few local rides & sportives along with the odd commute. The Mavic rims are like brand new as I have had my Ambrosio hand builts on. The bike is in overall great condition. Just had brand new kmc chain & Shimano cassette put on.

Some good info on the bike which is a medium 54 frame

http://www.boardmanbikes.com/road/road_race.html

I'm looking for around £370.

IMG_20140912_175049_zpsb07f2e96.jpg

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Nice !
Must resist , just wrote a cheque for a new kitchen otherwise i would be tempted .

OP
OP
Milzy

Milzy

Guru
I will update with a picture of the Mavic CPX 22 rims on tomorrow. I'd want another £150 at least with the Harry Rowlands I paid £300 for last year.

Really interested in this, but may not be able to buy for a couple of weeks - I'll be waiting for student loan and having to decide if I can give up my Falcon. I'll PM you when I have a bit more money to see if you still have it, seems unlikely though.

D

Deleted member 35268

yum

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Okay thanks Milzy. I'll ask my mate to PM you and you can discuss it with him directly. Posting will probably be easier as it's a fair way to Brighton!

Top Bottom