[SOLD] Boardman CX Team(Medium) - Ipswich, Suffolk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mike!

Guru
Selling my Boardman CX Team which I used as a commuting machine (so has never been offroad) as I have replaced it with a less desirable old Ribble commuter due to loosing my very secure internal bike park at work.

It's just over a year old, I have all the original handbooks etc and it's in very good condition. There is a paint chip on a rear stay (due to my very heavy chain lock hitting it), small cable rub and the bar tape has a scuff from leaning it against a wall and the bike slipping.

It is currently fitted with Schwalbe Marathon Racer and some SKS mudguards but i also have the original unused CX tyres the bike was supplied with from Halfords. It will be supplied without pedals but if you are desperate I might be able to find the original plastic ones it came with (although I may have thrown those away).

I will let the photos do the rest of the talking, it's very clean and looked after!

I'm after a very reasonable £650 (no offers please as this is cheaper than anything sold on ebay recently) I would much prefer cash on collection but maybe open to posting (at cost) if I can get hold of a box and you are prepared to pay via Bank transfer rather than the crooks otherwise known as paypal!

null_zps53060c04.jpg

null_zpsfe5e8436.jpg

null_zpsdd9b4ff9.jpg

null_zpsc34392cd.jpg

null_zps2503c6fc.jpg

null_zps181b72cb.jpg

fossala

Guru
Bargin!

OP
OP
Mike!

Mike!

Guru
I now have a box so am able to ship if needed.

I'm also away on Holiday between the 28th August and the 2nd September an will have very limited internet access during this time so please be patient if any questions are asked during that time!

Joffey

Big Dosser
I'm interested but won't have the money for a few weeks :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom