SOLD: BH Oquina road bike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
i am selling this to make room for some more retro steelies coming my way .

its a BH Oquina 557 road bike with alloy frame and carbon fork finished in a nice gunmetal grey colour with original contrasting coloured decals and then some dark reflective tape has been added at some point .

its 54cm sized frame from centre of crank to top of seat tube clamp and is set for me in pics at 5ft 10" .

paintwork is in good condition with only 1 mark on the top tube any other marks are just normal wear and tear .

brief spec is as follows , 110mm 6 degree stem with new ITM anatomic bars , New Tektro aero levers and New Specialized secondary brake levers . Non indexed bar end gear levers operate via new cables .
Shimano Sora fr & rr changers , Ultrega crank set with 172.5 arms quite a bit of shoe rubbing , new 8 speed rear block & chain fitted less than 50 miles ago .Unbranded black calipers with new pads just fitted along with cables .

Black ETRTO rimmed wheels that came from a Giant roadbike about 250 miles ago with Vittorio Zaffiro 700 x 25 tyres please note hubs have just been cleaned and re greased .

2 bottle cages mounting point but only 1 Jim Blackburn cage fitted .

Please note pedals and saddle shown in pics are not included .

asking £395 ono . Will post for an extra £21.50 but would prefer collection from NN8 Wellingborough postcode .

loads more pics on my flick r acct http://www.flickr.com/photos/68734341@N04/

bh.JPG

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

all private messages replied to

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

come on guys this is a great bike that deserves to be ridden more than i am doing so happy to accept offers around the £350 area if that helps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom