[SOLD] Argon 18 Radon 54cm Medium (2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mike!

Guru
I purchased this bike new in March 2012, after a frustrating time with injury (back, neck, knee etc...) and illness over quite some period of time I'm now getting back to my fighting best and have treated myself to a full carbon road weapon so this is now for sale.

It's a 54cm Medium frame (Geometry below), carbon forks, carbon rear stays and seatpost, the rest alloy.
Sram Rival groupset, 53/39 with 10 speed 11-23 cassette (cranks are 172.5mm)
Sram Force Brakes
Fulcrum Racing 7 Wheels
Vittoria Rubino Pro 23c tyres
Charge Spoon saddle
Easton bars (44cm) and stem (100mm)
Recent new bar tape.

I will have the bike serviced by my local mobile guy before it's sent off to the seller to ensure it's in tip top order

This bike is in fantastic condition, due to my various problems Garmin clocks my mileage of a mere 331 on this bike so it has next to no drive train wear. There is a small scratch on the seatpost (see picture) and a scuff on the end of on of the cranks but that is pretty much it. The pictures speak for themselves.

I'm offering it for sale on here and gumtree initially before I try the ebay lottery (hopefully I won't need to!)

£600 or offers (the frames from 2011 are still available for £595!), I would prefer cash and collection (Ipswich, Suffolk) but can arrange postage if given a few days to sort packaging etc for and extra £22.50 via paisley freight. Be aware that I believe this only covers the bike for total loss, full insurance covering damage is extra. Happy to entertain your choice of courier also!

DSCF2477_zps24912ea0.jpg

DSCF2478_zpsc7661711.jpg

DSCF2479_zps07747f6b.jpg
DSCF2480_zps2037b2af.jpg

DSCF2482_zps4eae9eaf.jpg

DSCF2481_zps77d78ae7.jpg

DSCF2488_zps1e398e45.jpg

DSCF2487_zpsd1900f20.jpg

DSCF2483_zpsfdf8eaeb.jpg

geo_zps4644f5be.jpg

Last edited:

Leodis

Veteran
Thats a nice bike, too big for my short ass.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Just a quick question do you know the stand over height?
And if suitable I could collect save the hassle of packaging it up
It has a sloping top tube, so if it fits you, you would have no problem standing over it unless you have incredibly short legs for your height. If you suit a 54 cm top tube then you should be fine.

I have never considered standover height, and neither has anybody else I know. We do not have problems standing over our bikes!

OP
OP
Mike!

Mike!

Guru
Just a quick question do you know the stand over height?
And if suitable I could collect save the hassle of packaging it up

Stand over height is listed as I on the geometry chart above, so looks like 77cm to me on the medium frame

OP
OP
Mike!

Mike!

Guru
Paypal deposit taken so bike is sold pending collection @ balance payment on Thursday 6th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom