[SOLD] Alex R450 Wheels FS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

scotty110788

Alex R450 rims on Shimano 2200 rear hub, alloy front hub, not sure weight but these come standard with my Merida race lite 900, done about 200 mile. Selling as ive bought some Black Mavics which suit my bike better. They are the silver version, cassette will be removed, ill even chuck in the green stripe tires, the QR skewers dont match for some reason, collection only from Ne21 4ew in Blaydon thanks. 40quid and there yours, ill upload picture when i get in tommoro, any questions just drop me a pm : )

OP
OP
scotty110788

scotty110788

Pics as promised as shop have now fitted mine : ) Tires are Maxxis Rouler 700x23 and drop price to £35, Can take to newcastle where i work if it be easier for yous to collect.
IMG_0029.jpg IMG_0028.jpg IMG_0027.jpg

OP
OP
scotty110788

scotty110788

Can be provided with Continetal ultra sport tires rather then me green ones as they are all black and not many people want green stripe, the continentals have only done less than 50 mile : )

Kiwiavenger

im a little tea pot
Can be provided with Continetal ultra sport tires rather then me green ones as they are all black and not many people want green stripe, the continentals have only done less than 50 mile : )

If your willing to post (and i can persuade the wife) I'll have them for £35 + postage (with the greenies if that's better/easier for you)

OP
OP
scotty110788

scotty110788

SOLD!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom