[SOLD] 54cm Sized Racing bike ideal as commuter or ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
for sale 54cm or 21.5" sized Royal Blue Racing bike , nice quality steel tubed unsure of tubing type or brand . The gent i bought the frame of said it was a Ribble Audax frame and poss Columbus tubing but i have no proof , fairly light at 12.5 kg on my fishing scales .
frame is equipped for touring and commuting use as 2 set of bottle cage bosses , 2 sets or raer mounts on rear drop outs and a an upper set of mounts on rear stays along with 1 set on fr fork dropouts .

Campag Chorus 170mm crank set with a Campag 10 speed UD 53 tooth outer and a Stronglight 39 tooth inner ring and matching campag sealed bottom bracket , Shimano Sora fr & rr mechs operated by Microshift bar end gear levers (scuffing on L/H Main body) new chain and a lightly used 7 speed rear block .

Shimano exage aero levers and exage sport calipers take control of the slowing down . Genesis 6061 black drop style bars mounted on to a 130 mm Guizzo cold forged stem with a Tioga head set .

blac unbranded 700c wheel set with quick release fr & rr new Vittoria Zaffiro 700 x 23 c tyres .

Please note there is a very small dent near the top of the sloping tube .

frame number does not give any clue to maker either M1100728 STAMPED AROOUND THE NON DRIVE SIDE OF BOTTOM BRACKET SHELL . Please note pedals in pic are not the ones included in the sale

asking £245.00

bike is located in nn8 Wellingborough post code , i am more than happy to post to most uk post codes for an extra £21.50

also listed on Racing Bike Biggs682 facebook page

loads more pics on https://www.flickr.com/photos/68734341@N04/

Attachments

• unknown bike1.jpg
    unknown bike1.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 164
  • unknown bike2.jpg
    unknown bike2.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:
OP
OP