[SOLD] 2012 Bianchi 57 cm with upgrades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chris-H

Über Member
I have made some difficult decisions in my life but in all honesty this is probably the hardest one to date.I am trying to start up a small business as work is very quiet and i'm losing money each month having to go home early every day.I dont want to take out any loans etc so what with the trapped nerves in my back still keeping me off the bike after 2 months this has to go.
I brought it brand new in October for £990,its a 57cm Via Nirone Tiagra 10 speed double compact.just recently i have spent over £100 on upgrading the handlebars with Ritchie WCS Pro logic 2,Lizard skins bar tape and a pair of Elite custom race bottle cages,non of these have been used yet as i hav'nt ridden the bike since before fitting them.Also i have upgraded the seat with a Selle Italia C2 Gel (superb),Deda zero 90mm stem,BBB seat post.Shimano 105 5700 spd's.All in all i have ridden this bike less than 500 miles since i brought it mostly due tothe bad weather and my back problem,therefore the bike is mint.It does have a couple of very small minor marks but hardly worth the mention.
I will also include a bianchi seat bag and a cat eye wireless computer which is also white and red,cant remember the model off the top of my head but it was over £30.
The bike is in Bedford and the price is £800.
I am willing to post for £25 or meet halfway or of course you are more than welcome to collect.
The pictures really dont do it justice.
bs1.jpg
bs5.jpg
bs7.jpg
bs6.jpg
bs4.jpg
bs3.jpg
bs2.jpg

OP
OP
Chris-H

Chris-H

Über Member
Nope i cant do it....sorry,can a mod lock this please,i just cant bring myself to sell it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom