[SOLD] 1pr Karrimor Iberian Rear Pannier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
these came with a bike i just bought and i wont use them so selling them .

in green with all the fixings that they were attached to the bike with so complete as far as i know .
unsure of age , good condition but remember they are used . Carefully made by Mavis D according to the labels . i am guessing at 25lts capacity but unsure .
loads more pics just ask .
asking £25 plus postage of £7 (if a lot cheaper will refund the difference) or collection fromWellingborough NN8 post code .
karri1.jpg karri2.jpg

mrandmrspoves

Middle aged bald git.
Takes me back, I had a red pair of these back in the 80's and one of my son's had them until about 2 years ago. Hard wearing, great big capacity with a large expandable flap in the top. The two clip together for easier handling off bike. (I stitched handles to mine made from webbing) They look complete and perfectly retro.
If I could find an excuse to buy them I would do so......sadly I can't - but someone will love them!

matthat

Über Member
Hi Biggs thanks for the reminder!! You can let them goto the Bay of E cheers!! I'm perusing it anyway but i've got my eye on a smaller pair which won't encourage me to overload as i'm using a day sherpa for our trip!!
Cheers again

Herbie

Veteran
Takes me back, I had a red pair of these back in the 80's and one of my son's had them until about 2 years ago. Hard wearing, great big capacity with a large expandable flap in the top. The two clip together for easier handling off bike. (I stitched handles to mine made from webbing) They look complete and perfectly retro.
If I could find an excuse to buy them I would do so......sadly I can't - but someone will love them!

I've got a pair of these..bought in 1988 and still going strong :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom