SOLD: 105 - 5700 Shifters taken from new bike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stevede

As the title says, a pair of 105 - 5700 sti Shifters taken from my new Specialized Roubaix as I had the option to upgrade to Ultegra.

I did 2 rides on the bike before removal totaling just over 100 dry miles. They are as new, unmarked and still have the plastic protection on the front.

They are 10 speed / double

I'm asking £85 delivered with payment either by paypal gift or bank transfer. If you are local to Manchester, collection is fine and I will deduct the cost of postage.

WP_20140428_021_zpse813cffa.jpg

WP_20140428_022_zps6c2c43f2.jpg

More photos, details etc if required

Regards

Steve

jack smith

Veteran
I'll take them :smile:

OP
OP
stevede

stevede

I'll take them :smile:

Thanks Jack, I'll drop you a PM. In reply to your question I have a 105 rear mech, (black long cage), & a Tiagra front. A 10 speed cassette (think Tiagra) 12 - 28 and a KMC 10 speed chain are surplus as the Ultegra is 11 speed. Finally, I have the brake calipers (black) which are Axis 1.0.

jack smith

Veteran
great bloke and bargain, got the whole group for 190 bar the front mech that i got off someone else on here for a tenner :smile: very happy!

rockyraccoon

Veteran
great bloke and bargain, got the whole group for 190 bar the front mech that i got off someone else on here for a tenner :smile: very happy!

well done! I've been watching ebay but no bargains recently..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom