Sigma sports frame set * please read all*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
For sale a Sigma sports lightwieght frame & fork set unsure what material tubing is but its magnetic so steel of one grade or another , forks are badged as Columbus Lavante tips the scales in pic at 9kg , close clearances . its a 22" centre to centre or 21" centre to top tube centre finished in red,blue & yellow paintwork and matching decals .

i bought it in mid 2011 and built it into a single speed bike that i used all through 2011and early 2012 as my commuting bike and since then its been on reserve duties . It comes complete with a Campag Veloce headset and the Shimano Ultrega crank set ( as i do not have tool to remove it) .

asking £25 plus courier charge of £10 or can be collected from NN8 Wellingborugh Northamptonshire postcode .

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE SAYING YES

when i got this frame it had a crudely fitted 6" stump of thin walled alloy tubing stuffed in the seat tube , when i tried to remove this it broke just proud of seat tube entry , so i chopped it down level with tube and then set about removing it by sawing it slots in and bending them away , l could only go so far using this method so had to resort to an electric drill to remove more of the old tube , there are a couple of crack s on the frame around the seat post/toptube area but no idea if these are surface crack or !! . As it stands i used it with an old fashioned 27.2 mm seat post turned upside down and then a quill to a head stem converter inside that with saddle mounted on top , sounds crude but it worked will supply this .
will put some pics up in my flick r showing more pics so damage can be seen . http://www.flickr.com/photos/68734341@N04/ or i can e mail loads

sigma1.png sigma2.jpg

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
i forgot to say this bike has been ridden all its working life by me in the above state and has never caused me any problems , i think it rides really well and would make an ideal commuting machine either geared or single speed or even a turbo bike , got to be worth asking price for crank set & forks alone .

are they not self-extracting bolts on that chainset? i.e. you just use an allen key
Nope. Turns out you need an Octalink crank puller like THIS one biggs has now ordered :thumbsup:

Top Bottom