shimano st2300, sram pg850 plus sram pc890

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Markymark13

Hi. I am currently upgrading to a full ten speed setup and have the following 8 speed parts for sale. They are still on the bike, but will be coming off tomorrow.

Shimano st2300 shifters. These came with the bike and are about 6 months old. They have been cleaned and lubricated after every ride. Few marks to the outer of each side as per the pictures. These are from the garage wall as they have never been in an accident. To be fair, the pictures make them look worse than they are. Only other mark is on the inner of the rear shifter and is rubbing from standard shifting. Also used very little in the wet. Cables not included, as currently running them with jagwire and want to keep these.

Sram pg850 cassette and pc890 chain were new last month and have only been used on the turbo and for one 45 mile ride yesterday. Excellent condition and cleaned and lubed regularally. The cassette is a 11-28 model and the chain has been sized properly for a 50/34 compact and this 11-28 cassette. Can get pic of cassette and chain if needed.

Prices:

Shifters £60 including standard postage.
Cassette and chain £30 including postage.

DSC_0565.JPG
DSC_0566.JPG
DSC_0567.JPG
DSC_0564.JPG
DSC_0568.JPG

OP
OP
M

Markymark13

Shifters now reduced to £50 including standard postage.

OP
OP
M

Markymark13

Yeh Friday would be fine mate. They are still on the bike as we speak but my ten speed ones should be here soon so will be taking them off tomorrow probably. Depending on what cables come with the new ones, I will throw some in the box for you aswell.

OP
OP
M

Markymark13

Good stuff, glad they arrived ok :-)

Top Bottom