shimano r500 wheelset

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ribbleboy

Hi all. Just gauging interest if any for a pair of shimano r500 wheels. They came with my new bije and done less than 100 miles so far. Im thinking of upgrading them but wanted to know if there was anyone in the wigan or surrounding area that may want to collect them? I would be looking for £75 as they are as good as new. Pictures for anyone interested just get in touch. Thanks

Grayduff

Über Member
Hi all. Just gauging interest if any for a pair of shimano r500 wheels. They came with my new bije and done less than 100 miles so far. Im thinking of upgrading them but wanted to know if there was anyone in the wigan or surrounding area that may want to collect them? I would be looking for £75 as they are as good as new. Pictures for anyone interested just get in touch. Thanks
Would have them if Wigan was in Surrey ^_^

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
can get them brand new and delivered from rose bikes for £70

Top Bottom