Shimano R500 wheelset

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

speccy1

I have got these R500`s with a pair of Mavic skewers, all totally unused and as brand new. These wheels came on my new bike which I bought at the end of last year, as soon as I got it home I put my Mavic Ksyriums on so these are totally new. I was going to fit them to my commuting bike but they are far too good for that, I would rather they were appreciated! Also included are the Specialized tyres in the picture, again brand new. These have Shimano/Sram fitment. Looking for £80. I live in Devon so anybody local can collect, or I will post at the buyers cost 005.JPG 006.JPG 003.JPG 004.JPG

fossala

Guru
Do you ever go plymouth?

OP
OP
speccy1

speccy1

Be interested, how wide are the rims and what cassette they have on atm? cheers
Not sure about the rim width, the tyres are 23, and the rim slightly thinner, I can`t see any measurements on it so would guess 21? The cassette that came on there was Shimano 105

OP
OP
speccy1

speccy1

Not sure about the rim width, the tyres are 23, and the rim slightly thinner, I can`t see any measurements on it so would guess 21? The cassette that came on there was Shimano 105

There is no cassette on there now as I needed it for my other wheels, sorry I read the post wrong

OP
OP
speccy1

speccy1

Would these be suitable for a Triban 3?

Any idea how much postage would cost?

I`m sorry I have no idea on that one.

At a rough guess I would think postage would be around £12 - £15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom