Shand Stoater Plus Frameset and Various Parts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Clearout continues, contact via PM, payment by bank tranx or paypal gift, collection always welcome from Farnborough, Hants and open to offers, questions, etc, prices include shipping so discounts for collection, pictures:-

https://www.flickr.com/photos/37729119@N08/

£1300 - Frameset - Shand Stoater Plus with Paragon Rocker dropouts in black to accommodate rohloff or silver for derailleurs, I can also offer silver Rohloff ones instead of the black. The forks are Salsa La Cruz disc repainted by Shand to match the frame. Geometry the ETT is 615mm, Reach is 406mm, CS are 430mm, HT 200mm and angles 72/72, tyre clearance is up to a 700x40. Frame has guard and rack mounting points. The price is about a 20% reduction

SOLD £40 - Thomson Elite seatpost 27.2x410 setback in black, fitted removed and never ridden

SOLD £70 - WTB Laser V Team saddle in black never used

SOLD £330 - Wheelset - Alfine 8 speed rear hub and Hope pro 2 front hub in black 36h laced to Mavic TN719 rims, Alfine shifter, full fitting kit with 20t sprocket, 160mm rotors front and rear, Shimano Deore XT front skewer in black and velox rim tape. Rims are 700-19 and rated from 700x25-60 could be used for commuting, general or offroad

SOLD £40 - Chainset - ideal for the Alfine above would give 25 to 78 inches for offroading, Alivio FCM411 silver cranks with 33t ring and bashguard and UN54/5 73x118 sealed BB - all unused and I can swap the BB for a 68x118 as well - either would match the outer 47.5mm chainline of the Alfine hub

Last edited:

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Tempted by the wheels & chainset but lousy timing having just paid for summer holiday. Dang.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Pick them up now and pay me when you can, you know I trust you. I can't deliver though as arm in cast so driving is a no-no
That is an incredibly generous offer from a one-armed man. But you do know where I live. Couldn't collect until next week. 30% deposit?

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Next week is fine and I'll leave deposit up to you just verify it's a definite and I'll mark it up as a sold item....cheers....Al
It's a deffo. Just the thing for the Straggler frame that I'm replacing your old pompetamine frame with! ;)

68 BB please.

OP
OP
MacB

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Shand is now a frameset only as the red and green weren't working and Hope parts being sold separately. This reduces the price to £1300

Crankarm

Guru
Missed these.

Last edited:
Top Bottom