Samsung Galaxy S3 16GB White.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Sssh ... don't tell @coffeejo! :whistle:

OP
OP
smokeysmoo

smokeysmoo

Legendary Member
Yes please, though I need to find out about unlocking. Missed the 3 network on first reading :rolleyes:
Morning Jo, I understand that.

My ebay 'friend' has indeed let me down this morning, grrrr, so the phone is available.

FYI, I have managed to find on old o2 sim card and I've cut it down into a micro sim, (thanks YouTube), and it seems to work as I can't see why it would give the on screen options below if it doesn't.

S3 Sim.jpg S3 sim 3.jpg s3 sim 2.jpg

Now I can't guarantee this means it is unlocked as the sim has never been registered and has no credit, and as such I can't test it.

What do you think?

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Been out all day so not had a chance to look at anything re: unlocking. Let me get my head round that, just in case, and I'll let you know. I'll have to err on the side of caution if you want a definite yes/no answer now. :wacko::thumbsup:

OP
OP
smokeysmoo

smokeysmoo

Legendary Member
Been out all day so not had a chance to look at anything re: unlocking. Let me get my head round that, just in case, and I'll let you know. I'll have to err on the side of caution if you want a definite yes/no answer now. :wacko::thumbsup:
That's OK Jo, I'm in no rush. I won't re-list it anywhere until I hear from you :smile:

monkeylc

Über Member
How to Unlock Your Samsung Galaxy S3 & Note 2 (No Rooting)

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cmiEZcw1z8

Unlock your Samsung Galaxy S3, Note 2 and Ruby. Free. No Rooting. No Hacking.

Just dial the following keys *#197328640#

Main Menu
[1] UMTS
[1] Debug Screen
[8] Phone Control
[6] Network Lock
Options [3]Perso SHA256 OFF
(after choosing this option, wait about 30 seconds, then go back one step by pressing the Menu button then select Back, now you are in Network Lock then choose
[4] NW Lock NV Data INITIALLIZ ..... wait for a minute then reboot your phone

Found above on the XDA website....

Top Bottom