Saddles.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Steve1733

Hi guys,

I have for sale two saddles which I've recovered in leather. On one of them I've used a new soft leather which has a slight mottled effect. For the other I chose a piece of used leather that has years of life left in it. Because it's been used it has a unique antique look to it which would look good on a restoration project. Each saddle comes with a seat post both of which are in good order. The diameter of the posts is 25mm and 26mm respectively.

Sold separately I'm asking £18 each, or I'll take £30 for both. I think postage will be around £4/5, but I'll check that out. If anyone buys them and is not happy with them then I'll be happy to take them back and refund you.

Attachments

• P1000802.JPG
    P1000802.JPG
    94.2 KB · Views: 60
  • P1000801.JPG
    P1000801.JPG
    93 KB · Views: 62

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Might be worth letting folk know what saddle it is ? Make and model. Saddles are very individual to folk.

OP
OP
S

Steve1733

Might be worth letting folk know what saddle it is ? Make and model. Saddles are very individual to folk.
Sorry, about that. I only know the make of one of the saddles. It's the one I covered in the used leather and i's an "Italia T1"

Top Bottom