Rose Pro Sl 3000 size 59

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kbrook

Guru
With a large tinge of sadness I'm selling my Rose.
It's a size 59, I am 6'2" and it fits me perfectly.

It is full Ultegra 11 speed, chainset, brakes, levers, no cheap cost cutting bits. It has a compact chainset and and an 11/32 cassette so brilliant for the hills. It is also incredibly light for an aluminium bike, with a carbon fork and also a carbon seat post and a Selle Italia gel flow saddle.

I have probably done about 1000 miles on it but that is a bit of a guess if I'm honest, it's been used as my spare bike and do it all bike. A couple of months I did some touring on it on Arran and surrounding isles and it didn't miss a beat.

It's had a new chain and headset fitted a few miles ago. It's one of the few bikes I've had that has never ever had a rattle/creak/click or any other annoying noise.

The wheels are strong, they are Ultegra hubs on Rose's own rims. Lots of spokes.
The bike will be sold with a rear rack, two bottle cages but no pedals.

The bike is located in Clitheroe, Lancashire and you are welcome to give it a spin.

Only selling as I've now got just too many bikes including an alternative do it all bike. The picture below is a year or so ago but nothing much has changed. Also a couple from the recent tour.

Please PM me for more details and photos.
£575 not looking for offers at this time.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    193.5 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
OP
OP
K

Kbrook

Guru
I am sure I would probably get more by splitting it, surely a very light lightweight frame, 6800 groupset, strong wheels with Ultegra hubs, carbon seatpost, Ritchey stem and handlebars, Selle Italia gel saddle is worth more, but I can't bring myself to split it.
It has an anodised paint finish which is very hard wearing, the frame is pretty much unmarked. The only mark is some very slight rubbing to a crankarm. It really is a great, reliable bike.
Surely a bargain at this reduced price.

£495

More photos to follow.

Last edited:
OP
OP
K

Kbrook

Guru
Photos

Attachments

• IMG_0494.JPG