Rohloff Wheelset Choice of Two Options

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
I have two Rohloff wheelsets and wish to keep one but I can run either one in the frame of my choice whereas others may find one more suitable than the other, so:-
Wheelset 1 - Rohloff/Hope pro 2, 32h red hubs laced to Mavic TN719 rims suitable for 700x25 up to 700x60
Wheelset 2 - Rohloff/Hope pro 2, 36h black hubs laced to Velocity P35 rims suitable for 700x40 up to as big as you like
Both wheelsets come with cloth rim tape fitted, rohloff shifter, external click box, the rohloff specific 160mm disc rotor, the rohloff axle plate 2 which, couple with the supplied Monkeybone allows the rohloff to be run in almost any frame with disc mounts. You would still need to tension the chain but this does the anti rotation bit without needing to have a rohloff specific dropout.
Either wheelset £1000 - they have both done zero miles and both sets were built by Wheelcraft

Oh and QR skewers in black, Deore XT are included

OP
OP
MacB

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Only the red/TN719 option available now:-

I decided the P35 rims were more to my needs and I was just clinging to the red, so:-
Wheelset 1 - Rohloff/Hope pro 2, 32h red hubs laced to Mavic TN719 rims suitable for 700x25 up to 700x60 - 160mm Rohloff rotor rear, 180mm Avid rotor front, Schwalbe 29er tubes, matching red valve caps and WTB Exiwolf 2.3" rear, On One Smorgasboard front - Deore XT black QR skewers
Wheelset comes with cloth rim tape fitted, rohloff shifter, external click box, the rohloff specific 160mm disc rotor, the rohloff axle plate 2 which, couple with the supplied Monkeybone allows the rohloff to be run in almost any frame with disc mounts. You would still need to tension the chain but this does the anti rotation bit without needing to have a rohloff specific dropout.
Asking price is £1000 - wheelset has done zero miles

Top Bottom