Rohloff Equipped Salsa el Mariachi Brand New Size Small

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Ok, I'm having some technical difficulties with pictures but will get them up later, when the kids come home from school!!!

Asking price is £2300 collected, if shipping is required then I'm happy to sort via courier but will need insurance etc so won't be cheap - item location is Farnborough, Hampshire. Reason for sale is that I was building this bike for my wife and we've gone a different route now, I've had most of the bits for about a year but have only now gotten around to completing the build.

On offer, all items are brand new and have never left the garage unless otherwise stated:-

Frame - Salsa el Mariachi 29er frame size small which has an ETT of 580mm, my wife is 5'6" if this helps - it is the black with green decals colour scheme - chain tensioning is achieved via Salsa alternator dropouts and the drive side has fittings for a derailleur as well. I bought the additional non-drive side Rohloff specific dropout so there are two options for the non drive should you not wish to run the Rohloff all the time.
Forks - Rockshox TK32 100mm travel 9mm QR suspension forks in black
Headset - Chris King in green
Stem - FSA FR220 50mm O/S for 31.8mm bars
Bars - Jones Alu Loop Bars
Seatpost Clamp - Salsa bolt up in green
Seatpost - Salsa Cromoto - 27.2mm
Saddle - Madison Flux in black
Brakes - Avid BB7 MTB 160mm rear 180mm front with standard avid levers - cables have the Goodridge compressionless outers
Chainset & BB - Shimano Deore XT FCM-T781 triple with 26/38/48 with the middle ring aligned for rohloff use, this means the bike can accommodate a MTB triple setup as well - BB is the one supplied with the chainset
Chain - shortened 8 speed KMC
Wheelset - hubs black, spokes silver and rims black - front Hope Pro 2 36h QR laced to Velocity P35, cloth rim tape, Schwalbe 29er tube and On One Smorgasboard tyre. Rear is Rohloff 36H black built up the same as the front except the tyre is a WTB Exiwolf 2.3" - yes with the newer Rohloffs there is a 36h option

Grips - these are the only not brand new item and are Ergon Rohloff specific GP1 with plenty of life in them but I have factored them into the total at zero cost

If you want pedals I have some unused Superstar Nanotech in black of various others you could pick from.

Pricing - I've been fair there's a hefty discount but I am open to sensible negotiation

Feel free to ask questions, or PM me to discuss - ideally I want to sell as is and preferably to someone that can collect and therefore test ride etc....thanks.....Al

OP
OP
MacB

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Pictures now up on Flikr

https://www.flickr.com/photos/37729119@N08/

Price now includes superstar Nanotech pedals in black

Top Bottom