Road parts for sale - Crankset, Cycle Computer, Drop Bars, Stem, Chain & Cassette

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Markymark13

Having a clear out in my bike cupboard after a few upgrades:

Shimano Pro Wheel Crankset 52/39 170mm - Square taper BB. Used for around 1000miles but no sign of wear on the teeth. There is a fair bit of rubbing marks on the arms from shoes, but great condition apart from that. Will be expensive to post so £20 posted.

DSC_0581.JPG

Shimano FD-A050 Front Derailleur - Good condition. £12 posted.

DSC_0579.JPG

Planet X Carbon Fork Bung 1 1/8 tube diameter - Unused as would not fit inside my fork. £10 posted.

DSC_0583.JPG

Sigma BC1009 Wireless Computer - Good used condition. Inclusive of mount, wheel magnet and pick up unit. Few small scratches on the screen but not very noticeable. £20 posted.

DSC_0582.JPG

46cm (end to end) drop bars - This is a standard black stock set taken from a Halfords Carrera. Very good condition, with no marks outside of where the bar tape would normally go. Awkward to post so £15 posted.

DSC_0585.JPG

DSC_0584.JPG

120mm Stem - This is a standard black stock stem taken from a Halfords Carrera. Good condition, but several marks on the face plate around the bolts. £12 posted.

DSC_0580.JPG

SRAM PC991 Chain - 9 speed chain. 106 links including power link. This was cut to size then only used for two rides on the turbo (less than 50 miles) and never outside. £15 posted.

DSC_0578.JPG

SRAM PG850 12-26 Cassette - Used for around 1000 miles. Generally good condition but a bit of wear on the 12 tooth ring. £12 posted.

DSC_0577.JPG

SRAM PG850 11-28 Cassette & PC890 Chain - 108 links in the chain and cut for this cassette and a 50/34 compact. New last month and have only been used on the turbo and for one 45 mile ride last week. £25 posted.

DSC_0576.JPG

Any questions, please ask.

OP
OP
M

Markymark13

Open to offers folks

Pekaroo

Über Member
Hi Mark
I'm Interested in the cycle computer is it in full working order and where in manchester are you if you dont mind me asking as i'm also in Gods own city.
Cheers
Mike

OP
OP
M

Markymark13

Hi mate yes it is in full working order. Its a nice little unit. I upgraded to a Garmin 500 though hence sale. I am in stalybridge if that helps.

Pekaroo

Über Member
Cool i'll take the Garmin for £20 you can keep the Sigma. ha ha

Not looking to spend a lot as i am new to cycling so this sounds just the job, I'm just down the road in Woodley so how about £15 and I'll collect it from you or we can meet somewhere to suit.
Also if you have a spare pair of cleats I'll take them from you as well (I dont want them for free by the way)
Cheers Mark
Mike

Hi you can have the chainset for £15 if you can collect.
OK cheers Mark. You OK with me having first dibs on it and I'll let you know tomorrow?

Pekaroo

Über Member
Hi Mark
Nice to meet you today and thanks for the sigma comp its in tip top nick and with all the instructions as well, i'm proper happy with it.
Now if i can just work out how to get it out the box...!!!
Cheers
Mike

Top Bottom