Ridley Orion Carbon Roadbike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

berty bassett

Legendary Member
ridley orion 24 ton hm carbon fibre bike
chorus shifters , centaur crank and front shifter
veloce back group and brakes
khamsin g3 wheels run true
schwalbe durano s tyres that have done approx 300 mile never puntured and hardly worn
fsa headset and seat post with 6061 handlebars
selle saddle
usual chips and cable rub as with older bike , few minor scratches here and there but just cosmetic , decal sticker scratched on rear wheel
in good condition and well maintained working as should
was going to use as winter bike but far too good for that , this is a seriously fast bike that i paid a lot of money for - sure whoever buys will not be disappointed
cash on collection preferred
tribars and peddles not included but will put on original peddles
size medium £800 more pictures on request but as big files so you can zoom in

Attachments

• CIMG05601.jpg
    CIMG05601.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 128
New one of these is £930 @ Wiggle. Might need a price reduction.

OP
OP
berty bassett

berty bassett

Legendary Member
nah - no real reason to give away ! this cost a lot of money and been looked after so if it dont sell it will be used next year no probs :smile:

gds58

Über Member
nah - no real reason to give away ! this cost a lot of money and been looked after so if it dont sell it will be used next year no probs :smile:
Not a chance mate! This has the older style Campag shifters and is a mix of different groupsets, and as you state, it has a few chips and scratches. £600 might be nearer the mark so good luck at £800!! Oh and by the way I work in a top end bike shop so I know about these before you start making comments regarding 'hi-jacking'your thread etc. I'm just trying to help you to sell it 'cos I don't think you have much hope at £800. Just my educated opinion though.

OP
OP
berty bassett

berty bassett

Legendary Member
Not a chance mate! This has the older style Campag shifters and is a mix of different groupsets, and as you state, it has a few chips and scratches. £600 might be nearer the mark so good luck at £800!! Oh and by the way I work in a top end bike shop so I know about these before you start making comments regarding 'hi-jacking'your thread etc. I'm just trying to help you to sell it 'cos I don't think you have much hope at £800. Just my educated opinion though.
thank you for your reply but as i said - no real reason to give away - it cost a lot of money and i will use it next year , it was just in the way at the moment
as i see it i have 4 options - try selling with a price that gives me room to negotiate - make room for it over winter - break down and sell in parts or give away
not sure what i will do yet but i know what i won't do . thanks for your educated opinion though

Moss

Hey, Cyrano De Bergerac,

The Ridley Orion is a very nice bike; and a top class frame that's made to a high standard in Belgium. I think it's worth the money, or at least close to it .. I also have Ridley Bike, I'm very impressed with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom