Reynolds 853 road frameset for sale (60cm)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bigsharn

Veteran
As per the title, I'm selling my Raleigh Special Division 853 road frame, plus extra bits.
It will come with the BB (as I don't have a BB removal tool) as well as the headset, frame and forks. I'll also throw the seatpost in if you like (nothing special, but it fits perfectly in the frame)

130mm horizontal rear dropouts

Bike built up:
Raleigh.jpg

Reynolds 853 tubing
Reynolds.jpg

Asking £200 + P+P (I haven't worked out how much it'll be yet to post)

It is a monster of a frame at 60cm, but I'm sure someone out there will be able to ride her. I'll knock some money off if you buy together with my other bits (See below). I'm keeping the levers, brakes, wheels and drivetrain for another project so please don't ask :tongue:.

I'm also selling some Cinelli drop handlebars and a noname quill stem (no tape or brake levers included)
Handlebars.jpg
As the handlebars are tatty underneath the tape, asking £25 + P+P*

And a Selle Italia Prolink gel saddle.
Italia.jpg
In good condition, with carbon rails but I just prefer my Brooks, so I'm asking £50 + P+P*

*(I'm going to be honest here. I have no idea how much the saddle and handlebars are worth, so make me sensible offers)

Everything is also advertised elsewhere

Thanks all
Sharn

Buzzinonbikes

Is this still going?

Buzzinonbikes

Thanks for your help. Gonna pass on this one. Could be be made lovely but I'm after something than can take full guards at the very least as you discovered. Think I was blinded by it being 853 haha. Thanks again.

Best of luck with the sale

miktea

As per the title, I'm selling my Raleigh Special Division 853 road frame, plus extra bits.
It will come with the BB (as I don't have a BB removal tool) as well as the headset, frame and forks. I'll also throw the seatpost in if you like (nothing special, but it fits perfectly in the frame)

130mm horizontal rear dropouts

Bike built up:
View attachment 242380

Reynolds 853 tubing
View attachment 242381

Asking £200 + P+P (I haven't worked out how much it'll be yet to post)

It is a monster of a frame at 60cm, but I'm sure someone out there will be able to ride her. I'll knock some money off if you buy together with my other bits (See below). I'm keeping the levers, brakes, wheels and drivetrain for another project so please don't ask :tongue:.

I'm also selling some Cinelli drop handlebars and a noname quill stem (no tape or brake levers included)
View attachment 242382
As the handlebars are tatty underneath the tape, asking £25 + P+P*

And a Selle Italia Prolink gel saddle.
View attachment 242383
In good condition, with carbon rails but I just prefer my Brooks, so I'm asking £50 + P+P*

*(I'm going to be honest here. I have no idea how much the saddle and handlebars are worth, so make me sensible offers)

Everything is also advertised elsewhere

Thanks all
Sharn

Hello! This is a very old thread, but do you happen to still have this bike by any chance?

Top Bottom