Returning member

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyclebum

Hi there, I first joined this group about 8 years ago and except for dipping in once or twice over recent years haven't been on for quite a while. It was through the members here that I learned to master the art of cycling as I had just signed up to do a charity cycle challenge in India. At the time I could barely ride 5 miles, did not have a clue how to use gears and any slight upward incline would send me in to a panic. I have now done 4 challenges and in July do my 5th when My friend and I do London to Paris in aid of Mencap. Last year I discovered the joy of the sportive and completed 3 100k rides. Sunday was the first this year with 2 others signed up for over the coming month and plans for one in September and another in October.
It was while on the Evans Cheshire ride on Saturday I had the pleasure of meeting Skol as I was wearing my Cyclechat jacket, however it had not been my best of days! Meeting him prompted me to pop back online and see what's happening, I have so much to thank the members of this chat room for.

Col5632

Guru
:welcome:

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Welcome back and well done on the cycling!

Top Bottom